Quality assurance drives user satisfaction. Regardless of the type of user in your custom software or the technology used, it is imperative that the User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) are designed in a manner that ensures the highest level of quality at all stages of the user process. With this in mind, our software developers in Orlando Florida take QA very seriously. Whether you have just launched version 1.0 in Beta, or have rolled out multiple versions in the last year, our project team in Orlando Fl., which specializes in QA, works diligently with you to make sure the Is are dotted and the Ts are crossed.
Here are a few examples of how we focus on high QA and how our Orlando teams accomplish it:
- Every application has a user feedback area in which they can comment, complain, report bugs, make suggestions, etc. An interface of this nature assures the shortest time to find issues with any project.
- While artificial intelligence has made incredible strides, it is still artificial. Nothing beats a human from trying out custom solutions and providing candid feedback. That is why we advocate for all our customers to run through extensive user trial prior to any launch.
- The best people to test your project are those who have no idea what it does. Only then can you assure your software is intuitive.
- Your digital custom software goes through multiple phases of Quality Assurance from our teams in Orlando Fl. First, we test in-house with our own engineers and our own team. Second, we ask you to test the quality of the application development or custom updates. Third, we recommend having an independent group of users test the software. Fourth, we roll out your custom software in Beta, before you have a final launch.
Software Development Staging for Quality Assurance
Our software developers in Orlando Florida always stage all development aspects, even the smallest change. Our team specializes in engineering global apps. With over 15 years of experience in Orlando Fl, you can trust our software company to take care of your mobile app and web development. During the time we’ve been working, we have learned what to do and what not to do when it comes to Orlando custom software development. We always stage all development and we do not make any exceptions to this. Our system environments are the following:
- Main live site. For example xyz123.com
- The password-protected testing site. For example, testing.xyz123.com
- The development site. For example, dev.testing.xyz123.com
Types of Quality Assurance Testing
Our software developers in Orlando want to ensure that your application development goes smoothly and you receive top software in the end. To ensure your project has the best engineering and design, there are numerous types of tests we will go through as part of the QA process. These types of tests include:
All top software needs to be built in a versioned environment. The reason for that is multifold. First, you want to keep track of your updates as they roll out. This ensures you can troubleshoot if unexpected issues are popping up, allowing you to tie the problem to a specific version.
As most custom software development solutions will run in web browsers, you’ll want to monitor how your software solutions behave in specific browser versions. If a browser has an update and it causes issues with your Orlando custom software, we will want to cross-reference the browser updates to attain a faster fix to a problem.
System integrity protection is unfortunately also an issue to consider. While all of your digital info is being backed up in the cloud, you’ll want an additional layer of protection for functionality. Unfortunately, we have witnessed disgruntled employees attempt to sabotage software systems. Thus we want to make sure our clients have peace of mind that every precaution has been taken to assure this won’t happen to their solutions.